Sexual rejuvenation is one of the newer treatments that are growing in popularity among men and women in the Fort Lauderdale area. Sexual issues can affect people of any age and diminish their quality of life and self-esteem. At Doctors Best Wellness Center®, our sexual rejuvenation treatments help you feel more comfortable and confident in your most intimate moments.
What is Sexual Rejuvenation?
The most common reasons for sexual dissatisfaction are linked to the natural changes that occur with age, as well as pregnancy and anatomical abnormalities. Sexual rejuvenation describes a range of procedures that address the root cause of your sexual dissatisfaction, as well as any issues that make you feel self-conscious. We offer treatments for men and women.
What Can Be Treated with Sexual Rejuvenation?
Some of the most common reasons that men and women come to our practice for sexual rejuvenation are:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Peyronie’s Disease (curvature of the penis)
- Painful intercourse
- Low libido
- Issues with orgasms
- Feminine health issues, such as urinary incontinence
What Types of Sexual Rejuvenation Therapies are Available?
Our sexual rejuvenation treatments include:
- PRP Injections: Injections of platelet-rich plasma, or PRP, help with collagen production. For women, PRP injections may be recommended for vaginal rejuvenation. For men, the treatment may be recommended for Peyronie’s Disease or as part of penile enhancement.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: Our vaginal rejuvenation treatments use laser energy to gently administer thermal energy to vaginal tissues. This stimulates collagen production to thicken the tissues. Vaginal rejuvenation is often recommended for urinary incontinence, lack of orgasm and overall dissatisfaction with sexual intercourse.
- Hormone Therapy: Our hormone therapies are designed to balance hormones in the male and female body to restore libido, energy and other aspects of well-being that contribute to sexual experiences. The treatments are tailored to the individual based on symptoms, age, and other factors.
- Penile Enhancement: Our penile enhancement treatments help with Peyronie’s Disease and erectile dysfunction that affect performed in sexual situations.
Learn More About Sexual Rejuvenation at Doctors Best Wellness Center®
If you are unhappy with your sexual experiences or lack confidence during intimate situations, our sexual rejuvenation treatments may help. Contact Doctors Best Wellness Center today to schedule a private consultation with one of our sexual health experts.